We are so excited to share this day with you all. Many of you may already think we are married (and this may technically be true by law), so after thoroughly getting to know one another we are ready to make it official - and would love for all of you to be there to help us celebrate!


Travel + Directions

AIR TRAVEL.
PORTLAND INTERNATIONAL JETPORT. This is the closest airport to Bailey Island (about 40 miles away). Alternative airports are Boston's Logan International Airport and Manchester Airport in New Hampshire. These are both about a 2.5-3 hour drive to Bailey Island.

DRIVING DIRECTIONS.
From Boston: Take I-93 north to I-95 north. Once on I-95, continue 1.75 hours to I-295 north, then travel 5 miles to Portland and follow “From Portland” directions.

From Portland: Take I-295 north to Exit 31. Take Route 196 east towards Topsham and follow “From Exit 31/31A” directions below.

From the North: Take I-95 South to exit 31A. Take Route 196 east towards Topsham and follow “From Exit 31/31A” directions below.

From Exit 31/31A: Follow Route 196 east through Topsham towards Route 1 North, Bath and Cook’s Corner. At the end of Route 196, follow Route 1 North. Take Cook’s Corner Exit and follow Route 24 South (straight through the intersection). Please note – your last major shopping choices are here – stop here if you need supplies.

Once at Cook’s corner intersection, continue on Route 24 South approximately 13 miles to Bailey Island Cribstone Bridge/Causeway. Once on Bailey Island, continue 1.7 miles and turn left onto Washington Avenue. Follow 0.4 miles (bearing right) to the Driftwood Inn.

No comments: